What’s New in Electronics
Established in 1981, What’s New in Electronics is the premier trade magazine for the professional electronics engineering and design sector across Australia. The bi-monthly magazine is available in print or digital format and is free to qualified industry professionals. Check out the latest issues below, and to get your regular copy delivered, go to www.electronicsonline.net.au/subscribe.
- It takes a village — why you need a software platform powered by a robust ecosystem
- Infinity in a grain of sand — neural dust sensors monitor body from inside
- Reinventing the spring-loaded probe pin
- Innovation, integration and the IoT — get ahead with Synergy
- Great connector inventions: backplane stiffeners