Connect, collaborate and innovate at SEMICON Korea
More than 450 companies will gather at SEMICON Korea, to be held from 23–25 January 2019 at the COEX in Seoul, for the latest microelectronics developments and trends from industry leaders and visionaries.
A premier event in Korea for electronics manufacturing, SEMICON Korea features key insights in artificial intelligence (AI), smart manufacturing, talent and other critical industry issues. With the 2019 event expected to set a record of more than 2000 booths, SEMICON Korea encourages companies to ‘Connect, Collaborate and Innovate’:
- Connect to business and technology leaders to uncover new industry relationships.
- Collaborate with industry experts across the electronics manufacturing supply chain.
- Innovate to drive new technologies and business.
Event highlights will include the following:
- AI Summit — Summit attendees will meet industry leaders to discuss new AI collaborations and emerging business opportunities.
- MEMS and Sensors Summit — Industry-leading MEMS and sensors companies will share their visions, technology roadmaps and business models for enabling IoT and AI.
- SMART Manufacturing Forum — Industry leaders will gather to explore what’s needed to leverage advanced analytics, improve the use of real-time simulation and cyber-physical systems and better integrate the supply chain to drive greater manufacturing flexibility.
- Workforce Development — The new Workforce Pavilion offers university students interviews with industry experts and tutorials on semiconductor production to help students explore career paths. A newly launched mentoring program will meanwhile help students enter careers in semiconductor manufacturing.
SEMICON Korea will also feature its popular business matching program, with seven device makers and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) meeting with 100 potential customers.
“SEMICON Korea 2019 provides programs that help power industry growth,” said HD Cho, President of event organiser SEMI Korea. “We continue to expand our event offerings to offer new ways for the industry to Connect, Collaborate and Innovate.”
For more event information and to register, click here.
The advanced electronics manufacturing firm has undergone a $22m development that has resulted in...
Australis M2M, a specialist provider of industrial cellular M2M hardware and services, has...
EU Automation has released a book charting the development of the Fourth Industrial Revolution...