STMicroelectronics announces changes to leadership team
Monday, 29 January, 2018
Semiconductor company STMicroelectronics has announced the retirement of Carlo Bozotti as sole member of the managing board, as well as president and CEO of the company, effective at the conclusion of the 2018 annual general meeting of shareholders. Bozotti has been thanked by the company’s supervisory board, who said he and his management team have driven ST’s transformation over the past few years.
The supervisory board will propose the appointment of Deputy CEO Jean-Marc Chery as sole member of the managing board, as well as president and CEO, at the 2018 AGM. The supervisory board has also approved the establishment of a newly formed executive committee, entrusted with the management of the company and led by ST’s president and CEO as its chairman.
The executive committee and the new ST organisation will become effective on the appointment of Chery as sole member of the managing board and president and CEO of ST, immediately following the 2018 AGM.
The other members of the executive committee will be the following:
- Orio Bellezza, President, Technology, Manufacturing and Quality
- Marco Cassis, President, Sales, Marketing, Communications and Strategy Development
- Claude Dardanne, President, Microcontrollers and Digital ICs Group
- Lorenzo Grandi, President, Finance, Infrastructure and Services and Chief Financial Officer
- Marco Monti, President, Automotive and Discrete Group
- Georges Penalver, President, Human Resources and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Steve Rose, President, Legal Counsel
- Benedetto Vigna, President, Analog, MEMS and Sensors Group
The company’s chief financial officer and president finance, legal, infrastructure and services, Carlo Ferro, has announced that he will step down from his position at the same time as Bozotti, to pursue other personal opportunities. Ferro will remain president of ST’s Italian affiliate until the end of 2018.
Professor Jian Sun has been awarded the 2017 R. David Middlebrook Outstanding Achievement Award...
New electronic and electrical devices are reintroducing toxins very similar to those in tobacco...
Multinational electronics company TDK has announced its acquisition of Chirp Microsystems and...