Excelpoint Whitepaper Contest
Excelpoint Whitepaper Contest is an inaugural whitepaper contest organized by PlanetSpark and supported by Analog Devices Inc focusing on solutions for smart cities.
Excelpoint Whitepaper Contest invites solutions from innovators from various fields and levels, from academic institutions, innovators, startups, independent design houses and engineering communities, to come up with alternative ways of fulfilling the specific needs & products or services in making city life better and bringing transformation through disruptive technologies.
We invite all of you to share your ideas to promote and adopt use of sustainable energy. Let us know how you will leverage our evaluation board and use it to bring your idea to life.
If your proposed idea and solution is deemed a suitable fit for our problem statements, you stand a chance to win an evaluation board which you can use to bring your solution to life!
Excelpoint Whitepaper Contest shall be followed by the creation of a POC for the successful solutions. Contestants will be expected to come up with innovative creative ideas and solutions that can solve certain predefined problem to make future cities smart & self-sustainable.
Organizers and Partners
- Excelpoint Systems Pte Ltd
- Analog Devices Inc.
Who can apply
- We invite whitepaper submissions from teams based in ASEAN countries.
- Individuals or teams from academic institutions, innovators, startups, independent design houses and engineering communities.
- Energy Management & Monitoring
- Energy Storage Systems
- Internet of Things
- Electric Vehicles
- Industrial/Building Automation
- Reducing energy wastage through automated power monitoring and management with Internet of Things applications.
- Energy analytics for smart cities: intelligent fault detection, smart distribution and monitoring of various utilities such as gas, water and electricity.
- Real-time monitoring, surveillance alert and prediction of smart city infrastructure & assets.
- EV charging solutions.
- Agritech solutions.
- Contestants can feel free to suggest their own problem statement from the 6 idea domains listed above.
Awards & Recognitions:
- 3 winning participants or teams will be awarded with an Evaluation Board developed by Excelpoint with Analog Devices components.
- Submissions will be assessed by PlanetSpark, Analog Devices Inc., and partners from participating institutions.
Participation and Submission Rules:
- Whitepapers submitted are to be written in clear and concise English.
- Only one entry per participant or team shall be accepted.
- Accepted formats include .doc, .docx, .pdf
- Final submission date and time: 25 June 2021 1800Hrs (SGT Time).
- Whitepapers will be reviewed, and shortlisted participants will be announced by 2 July 2021.
- Whitepapers submitted should be technically sound and relevant to topics.
- Whitepapers submitted should be grammatically correct.
- Sources and references should be cited (if any).
- Introduction on a chosen idea domain and list one or few potential problems currently faced.
- Choose an idea domain and introduce your problem statement.
- Elaborate on how they are linked.
- Specify your problem statement and elaborate on how it affects day-to-day operations on a large scale.
- What is the scale of the problem?
- What are the current solutions that are not helpful?
- Propose your solution and how it will solve the problem.
- How will ADI’s Evaluation Board fit in your design?
- How will ADI’s Evaluation Board help fulfill your solution?
For more information: https://excelpointevents.com/whitepaper/.
Laws have been created in Australia and New Zealand to ensure the electrical products are...
Online shopping platforms have been inundated with cheap electrical goods that post major safety...
What happens when supply chains are required to adapt, and what will electronics distribution...