The 20th edition of National Manufacturing Week will be held at the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre from 14–17 May. The primary focus and theme of the event will be 'Industrial Evolution'.
SEMI Works is a comprehensive program to attract, develop and retain the talent critical to the worldwide electronics industry's continued innovation and growth.
The Premier Farnell Global IoT Survey 2018 shows that design engineers use a range of hardware platforms to accelerate development pace and shorten time to the market.
EMC Technologies' Melbourne laboratories have recently commissioned a sophisticated high-power full compliance test system that tests single- and three-phase electrical equipment at up to 75 A per phase, plus full compliance testing to a range of non-mandatory power quality AC and DC immunity standards.
SEMICON Southeast Asia (SEA) 2019 will be held from 7–9 May at the Malaysia International Trade and Exhibition Centre in Kuala Lumpur.
STMicroelectronics has recorded cumulative sales of over 1 billion units for its ST33 embedded-security ICs, reflecting the growing imperative to protect data and systems in secure mobile-consumer, smart-driving, smart-industry and smart-cities applications.
Cadenza Innovation, a provider of Li-ion energy storage solutions to battery manufacturers, has announced a licensing agreement with Li-ion battery manufacturer Energy Renaissance.
Dr Zbigniew Michalewicz, Chief Scientist of AI software company Complexica, has received the prestigious 2019 IEEE Pioneer Award for Evolutionary Computation Research.
Universal Robots, a pioneer in collaborative robot technology, has announced the appointment of industry veteran Peter Hern in the role of ANZ Country Manager.
The Graphene Pavilion is returning to Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2019 with over 20 graphene-based prototypes.
The market composition of transparent conductive films (TCF) and materials (TCM) has not dramatically shifted for some years.
STMicroelectronics will acquire 55% of Norstel's share capital, with an option to acquire the remaining 45% subject to certain conditions.
The 2019 edition of PCIM Asia is coming to Shanghai in June to showcase the most recent innovations and solutions in power electronics.