Tech Days 2018 – Brisbane
20 March, 2018 - 20 March, 2018
Tech Days has been designed as a way of providing up-to-date information to software and systems engineers, systems architects, hardware engineers, project managers and researchers involved in the design and build of complex systems, with performance, reliability, safety or security requirements.
- ‘Under the Hood of Advanced Static Analysis’, by Dr Paul Anderson, GrammaTech;
- ‘Guaranteeing Software Quality Through Formal Verification’, by Eric Perlade, AdaCore;
- ‘Safety and Security for Autonomous Drive’, by Dr Howard Wang, RTI;
- ‘Multi-core and the Challenges of Certification’, by Kiran Kumar, Wind River;
- ‘Enabling the Use of GPUs and SoCs in Safety Critical Avionics Systems’, by Dan Joncas, CoreAV;
- ‘Effective Requirements Management as a Foundation to ALM’, by Kevin Hansen, Polarion ALM/Siemens; and
- ‘Developing Autonomous Systems with MATLAB and Simulink’, by Alex Shin, MathWorks.