OKW's new Australian website for plastic electronic enclosures
OKW has announced its brand new Australian website, which is claimed to make comparing and specifying plastic enclosures faster and easier than ever.
The website is built around a powerful database so you can see all the sizes, accessories and options you’ll need when searching for electronic enclosures. The user will be able to access everything they need on one page — specifications, technical and purchasing data, photos and videos, accessories, PDF files, AutoCAD files (DWG and DWF) and 3D drawings (x_t, step and sat).
Smooth and rapid browsing is enabled due to intuitive navigation and fast page load speeds. It is also quicker than before to get quotes, with the ability for users to request a quote and samples at the same time.
The website is based around a quick and easy basket system. You can use the basket icon to:
- add products to your list (with any comments) or remove them;
- review your product list;
- click on individual products (to see specifications, download PDFs and request drawings);
- attach product specifications (drawings, images) up to 10 MB each;
- add your customisation requirements or further information and comments;
- request the latest OKW catalogue.
For more information on plastic electronic enclosure and customising services, contact the OKW sales team.
The 3D printer takes only 18 min to produce a plastic component that is 30 cm high, making it...
Australian researchers have used liquid metal to create two-dimensional materials no thicker than...
Three-dimensional moulded interconnect devices (3D-MIDs) are increasingly being used by...